skip to main | skip to sidebar

theunderachievers

this is not a blog; this is a conglomeration of randomness of the lives of three college roommates. enjoy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello this is my first contribution to theunderachievers. Kevin, Deep, and I are going to keep everyone posted on the latest and greatest. I am very thankful for technology, because we now have the opportunity to document this portion of our lives. The San Jose State portion. So, in 10 years theunderachievers can open this webpage and have a laugh. Technology is great.. I just hope it doesn't get too crazy.

-Alex

Posted by theunderachievers at 2:39 AM

1 comment:

harshita said...

Hi,

What stupid kind of technology is this? I don't like this type of blog.


=====================================
Rajnish
nitishrocks

September 24, 2008 at 3:05 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • random shmandom
      • Introduction
      • Drowsy
      • Freedom Writers, Francisco Garcia, USC LOSING!
      • THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON TILT
      • Library Post
      • boredom
      • Blogging from class
      • Ikea? Santana Row? Random Sports thoughts
      • missed class, preme nagoya, no blackberry bold
      • Hello this is my first contribution to theunderach...
      • We're Brothers, we're happy and we're singing and ...
      • random before i sleep
      • no homo
      • deepy's 21st
      • random hookah night
      • our first post

Contributors

  • Alex C.
  • H.Sangha
  • Karlo
  • theunderachievers